8.25.2009

Core Team Meetings

Well it is finally here. Thursday at 6:30 we (Journey The Way) will have our first core team meeting. I am totally stoked and a little nervous. I think we will have at least 15 there and could have as many as 25, only God knows for sure. I am writing this post to ask for prayer for this night. I am looking for at least 10 people to commit to pray for our meeting on thursday.

Pray that God will:
1. Lead us where He wants us to go.
2. Be the focus of all we do.
3. Spur hearts to fall more in love with Him.
4. Speak through me and also keep me from saying anything stupid.
5. Continue to bring more team members.
6. Clearly identify some leaders.

If you are willing to pray for us while we meet please either email me or post a reply.

For the praise of His glory,
Chad

5 comments:

  1. Dude, you know I'm praying for God to break this thing wide open. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers have been going quite some time now...I'll definitely be praying specifically for those requests though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm there with you, Chad. Will be praying during the meeting time for the requests you made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll pray my friend. Although number 4 is asking a lot, but with God all things are possible. lol. Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete