1.25.2010

Laminin

We had another great week of worship at Journey The Way. I think I met like 10 new people yesterday. God is at work and we pray that he continues to move.

Yesterday during my sermon I referenced a video talking about Laminin. I wanted to post that video here for you to see. I think you will be amazed as I am at our creator. Jesus is worthy of our worship and praise.





My prayer is that you realize that God made you and He has plans for you. His desire is that you live all of life to glorify Him.

For the praise of His glory,
Chad

1 comment:

  1. Wow, absolutely amazing. He knitted us together in the womb, with a bond so deep and so strong, that it stands alone as the reflection of his completed work. Praise God for His infinite wisdom and glory, and for His attention to every detail of our innermost being.

    ReplyDelete